San Diego Zoo! We spent our first day in SD at the zoo. I have to say this zoo is by far the best I have ever been to. I don't even think we covered two thirds of it. We saw so many animal and had such a great day. I hadn't been to a zoo in years and it was really fun to go with Jason.
After the zoo we came back to the hotel and walked all along the water. We checked out all the boats we hope to one day own and walked through the village. We watched a beautiful sunset in the park and went back to the hotel and spent the night chatting at the bar.
Happy Anniversary!!! on the 4th we spent the day over on Coronado Island....so beautiful. We sat on the beach illegally drinking wine and went to a nice Italian place for dinner. After dinner we went back to the beach for the sunset. For dessert we headed over the the SD side of the island and had crepes while looking at the beautiful San Diego skyline.
No comments:
Post a Comment