Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Starting off the New Year

Only 12 days in and I think I've already broken every New Years resolution I have made. I'm going to give myself the whole month to see if I can get my act together. So far nothing too exciting has happened this year. It's been pretty chilly here in Surprise which makes it hard to want to get out and run or even head to the gym. Lots of days in our pajamas so far. This Monday we did actually head down to the Phoenix University Arena to tailgate for the BCS game between Oregon and Auburn. We didn't have tickets but we piled in the van with Gwen and the girls and Andy and his family to do some BBQing and drinking in the parking lot. It was a pretty fun day. It's been awhile since I had to stand 20 minutes in line to use a porta potty. Stockmans set up a grill and we had lots of good food. Seems like lots of people were stopping by for beer or food. Some people were offering money for a hotdog. Another lady offered $3 for a plastic cup. haha. Lots of people dressed all crazy and hooting and hollaring. Auburn won the game and all was well. I'm happy for Gwen and Andy.






















































































































SO it's been a slow start to the year. It's will be interesting what I have to report in the next few months. I think Jason and I are going to have some decisions to make over the next few weeks. Whether or not to stay here in Arizona or head somewhere else. Whatever the future holds I know we will have a blast. We may be headed to San Francisco in the next two weeks to get a feel for the city and see if it's somewhere we might like to live. One of my goals this year is to learn how to use my camera and to be able to take better photos. So SF might be a great place to try that out and get some good pics for our blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment